Call for Entries
APPLICATION DEADLINE Entries should be sent to USGBC NCR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must arrive before 5pm on June 15, 2009.
PURPOSE To promote and recognize excellence in green building and community stewardship among projects, persons, and firms in the National Capital Region. CATEGORIES USGBC NCR Awards will be presented in the following categories
- USGBC NCR 2009 Project of the Year Awards will be presented for the following LEED rating systems: LEED NC, CS, CI, EBOM, Schools, Homes
- USGBC NCR 2009 Member Firm of the Year
- USGBC NCR 2009 Member of the Year
- All projects certified by an official version of the LEED rating system (not a Pilot Program) and located in the USGBC NCR territory are eligible for nomination.
- Projects must have been awarded LEED certification by the application deadline.
- Projects will be judged on excellence in green building, design and construction, and overall community impact.
- USGBC National Member Firms with offices in the USGBC NCR territory are eligible for nomination.
- Nominees will be judged on corporate leadership in environmental and environmental stewardship through internal policies and initiatives.
- All USGBC members are eligible for nomination; you can nominate yourself.
- Nominees will be judged on their overall contribution and leadership in the green building community.