Congratulations Election Winners!
USGBC-NCR is pleased to announce the results of the recent Board election. The 2013-2014 Board includes new members:
- Benjamin Cohen, James G Davis Construction Corporation
- Stephen Hattwick, Turner Construction Company
- Jefferson Thomas, Marriott International
- Michael Babcock, Sustainable Building Partners, newly re-elected
- Fulya Kocak, Clark Construction Group, LLC, newly re-elected
- Lyndsey Pruitt, US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), newly re-elected
Per NCR bylaws, 2013 Chapter Officers will be elected by the Board at their first meeting in January and will be announced following that election.
We would like to thank outgoing Board Members R. David Chambers, Thomas A. Fisher, Derek Gallardo, and Olivia Millar for their outstanding dedication and service to the Chapter. We are indebted to them for their leadership, many hours of work and passionate commitment to green building.
A special thank you to all of the candidates who participated in this election! They represent the strength of the chapter's future leadership. We look forward to their continued commitment to the Chapter and mission. The Nominating Committee would also like to thank everyone who participated in the election process, especially all who took the time to inform themselves and vote.